|With its thriving economy and ever-growing market, China has become one of the most unique and popular destinations for corporate MICE worldwide. An ideal venue for trade fairs, international conferences and exhibitions.
- Wrap up your trade fair or conference and head for Suzhou, a city of gardens in the Yangtze Delta Region, only an hour’s drive from Shanghai.
- Take a boat trip on the iconic Huangpu River for the best view of Shanghai
- Enjoy a breathtaking acrobatics show by the internationally renowned Shanghai Acrobatic Troupe.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the city from the top of Shanghai World Financial Center in Pudong.
- Spend exciting hours on the brightly lit East Nanjing Lu, Shanghai’s most popular shopping street.
- Visit the highlights of Beijing such as Forbidden city - the world's largest palace and Tiananmen Square.
- Explore the Imperial City on a bicycle and follow the life of the locals.
- Hike on the 'Great Wall of China' and enjoy beautiful scenery.