|A centre of international trade, and a popular tourist destination, Hong Kong is also known for its ultra modern MICE infrastructure. It is an eclectic mix of modern skyscrapers, colonial buildings and traditional temples. Hong Kong offers a great range of contrasts, with numerous islands that provide tranquil getaways from the frenetic energy elsewhere.
- Satisfy your soul with serene and spiritual excursions to Buddhist centres.
- Awaken the child within at the magical Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Unwind in the breathtaking surroundings at Lantau Island.
- Test your teamís endurance skills with dragon boat racing.
- Build team spirit by participating in the thousand-year-old Chinese custom of lion dancing.